The TRU Experience
In each seminar, you will walk away with greater understanding of why you are the way you are, and how to better interact with those around you.
At this seminar, you will:
- Take a personality profile to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze the behavior pattern of all personalities so you can understand others.
- Work in small groups to gain a better understanding of how the different personalities mesh together in problem-solving situations.
- Discover how unique you are and how to unlock your personal best.
- Evaluate what motivates you and what truly matters in your life.
- Develop an understanding of your own needs and goals and how and why they differ from the needs and goals of others.
You will learn to:
- Organize effective committees by selecting people whose personalities fit the job.
- Build better relationships at work by understanding why your co-workers behave as they do so you can respond appropriately.
- Recognize that if single, you will probably be most attracted to the opposite personality and how you can minimize the resultant clashes by focusing on the strengths, not the weaknesses.
- Make your marriage more harmonious by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your spouse’s personality.
- Be a better parent by learning the things for which your child’s personality is best suited.